This article will show you how to download My Pictures from iCloud, download photos from iCloud using a web browser, iPhone, or iPad, and access iCloud photos on a Mac or computer.
How To Download iCloud Pictures
Photos can be downloaded from iCloud to almost any device with a web browser (one which supports file downloads). It won’t let you do complicated things like sync files, but you can get something from iCloud login quickly and only once by following these steps:
- Open iCloud in your web browser and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Choose a picture.
- Search for the images you want to download in your photo albums and library.
- Click the icon in the top right corner that says “Download.” Check your iCloud storage to see where your downloaded pictures are showing up. If you downloaded more than one image, double-click the download to get the images out of the zip file.
How To Download iCloud Pictures From iPhone?
On an iPhone or iPad, it is easier to get pictures from iCloud. Using your Apple ID, you can link these devices to iCloud so that images are automatically synced. Check your iCloud mail to see how this works. When you do that, any new photos you add to a device that is signed into your iCloud account are instantly synced to all the other devices that are signed in. Follow these steps to set up your iPhone to sync and download photos from iCloud automatically:
- Choose the settings.
- Click on the name.
- Tap “iCloud.”
- Pick out photos.
- Move the slider for iCloud Photos to the “on” position.
How To Download iCloud Pictures From Computer?
- Login to icloud photos Get iCloud for Windows and install it on your PC.
- Open the version of iCloud for Windows on your computer and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Next to Photos, click on Options.
- Check the box next to iCloud Photos.
- Pick Done, and then click Apply.
- This adds photos from your iCloud account to the iCloud Photos folder on your PC. Go to the folder called “iCloud Photos,” and then:
- Use iCloud if you have Windows 11.1 or later: Choose When you choose all the photos you want to download, a menu will appear. Choose “Always keep on this device” from that menu.
- Use iCloud for Windows 10: You can choose the photos you want to download by clicking on Download Photos in the taskbar’s notification area.
- Use iCloud for Windows in Windows 7: By clicking Download photos and videos in the toolbar, you can choose the photos you want to save. Sign in to iCloud.