It’s hard to think of a time when there wasn’t YouTube, right? You can use it on many devices, like your phone or tablet.
When you use the app to play a video, the video might not take up the whole screen. If this bothers you, keep reading because there is an easy way to fix it. In this article, we’ll show you how to make the YouTube app zoom to fill the screen. Here is a list of the steps.
How to enable zoom to fill the screen on the YouTube app
This choice can be found in the app’s settings. Since many people have never looked into the YouTube app’s settings, they might miss it. Here’s how to zoom in so that the whole screen is shown:
- Open the app for YouTube on your phone or tablet.
- Next, click on your picture or avatar.
- At the bottom, tap Settings.
- Next, at the top of the next screen, tap General.
- There, you’ll see several options. Find Zoom to fill the screen.
- As you can see, the choice is not turned on by default. Tap the switch next to the opportunity to turn it on.
- When the feature is turned on, the button will turn blue.
This is how easy it is! You have successfully turned on zoom to fill the screen. Now, when you play a video in the app, it will take up the whole screen. If you change your mind, you can always turn this option off by doing the same steps.