You may have used multiple Flutter-based apps without even realizing it. Flutter’s second version, with more advancements, was released in March 2021. And Flutter’s most recent version provided a better experience for both developers and users. So, in this article, we’ve covered all of the positives and downsides of Flutter app development so you can determine whether it’s right for your next project.
Let’s have a look at some fascinating statistics about this fantastic app development platform.
Stats on Flutter App Development
- According to Google Trends, Flutter will be the second most popular programming language for designing bespoke cross-platform mobile apps in 2020, followed by React Native.
- Apps like Google, GROUPON, eBay, and Alibaba Group have selected the Flutter platform to create sophisticated apps in a short amount of time.
- Flutter is the third most popular framework after.Net Core and Torch, according to a Stackoverflow poll. • Flutter is one of the most robust cross-platform app development frameworks and the most popular platform for developing Android and iOS apps.
Why is Flutter the Best Framework for Startup App Development?
Flutter makes it simple to solve problems in mobile app development. It can take advantage of both Android and iOS native UI elements. Flutter has quickly become a popular choice among IT businesses looking to create cross-platform native apps.
Here are some of the reasons why Flutter is the best choice for developing startup apps:
Allows for a Strong Design
Flutter has developed a wide range of upgraded UI features and designs that have piqued the interest of many users. And Flutter has a larger selection of widgets, as well as powerful customized widgets for Android and iOS, allowing developers to create a seamless and pleasant user experience.
It also includes Material Design for Android and Cupertino or iOS widgets for iOS apps, which aid developers in creating responsive apps that give users a fantastic experience.
Small businesses may not be able to afford to spend a lot of money on native app development. The main reason for this costly Endeavour is that software developers must write multiple codes For different operating systems in order to create mobile apps. We can work with a single code base in a flutter to create apps that run well on different platforms. As a result, the cost of maintaining mobile apps is reduced, which is advantageous to startups.
How to Find a Flutter App Development Company and Developers for a Successful Startup or Project?
When it comes to hiring an app developer for a company, you should examine their job experience, the technologies they utilize in app development, project management, and communication.
If you want to employ an app developer for your startup, you have three terrific possibilities. You can engage a freelance developer or an in-house developer. And you might also hire an app development company to help you with your project.
Hire a Flutter App Developer to Work for You
The majority of startups contemplate hiring an app developer on a full-time basis. In an ever-changing environment, the employment trend has shifted.
Pros of hiring an in-house Flutter app developer
- You may hire an app developer that fits your company culture well
- They are more authentic and easy to communicate with,
- They support you throughout the development lifecycle and are accessible for anything unexpected that arises.
Cons of Hiring an In-House Flutter App Developer
- Hiring an in-house flutter app developer takes a long time.
- You must provide them with paid time off as well as other benefits.
- Hiring a full-time employee for a startup is difficult.
- Throughout the project, you must control their workload.
- You will be required to participate in the project management process, which will eat up your time.
- Each developer will have a specific set of skills and knowledge.
Flutter App Freelancers to Hire
When a startup doesn’t have the resources to hire an in-house developer, they turn to freelance developers. Let’s look at the benefits and drawbacks of hiring freelance developers.
The Benefits of Hiring Freelancers
Various possibilities are offered on prominent platforms like Toptal, Fiverr, and Upwork. In comparison to in-house personnel, they may be paid less. You are not required to pay any benefits to freelance developers.
Cons of Hiring Freelancers
- They may abandon the job in the middle of it.
- The quality of software outputs cannot be guaranteed.
- They dont completely focus on your project because they are working on other projects at the same time.
- You’ll be in charge of code reviews and quality assurance.
- As a result, you may need to hire different experts for testing, UX design, and so on.
- Once a freelance developer has completed your service, the freelance developer’s relationship with you is over.
- You may also need to hire someone else to maintain or upgrade your app in the future.
Flutter App Development Outsourcing
For entrepreneurs, outsourcing your development project to a reputable app development company is the best option. It is very cost-effective. Outsourcing organizations also have a much larger staff of experts and industry understanding.
The Advantages of Outsourcing Flutter App Development
- You get complete project management services from a firm, such as an app development with appealing app design and app testing; they have established processes, communication channels, and code quality benchmarks; and they have experts for each part of software development.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re working on strategy or budgets.
- They guarantee the long-term success of your application. Outsourcing businesses assist you in launching your app, as well as maintaining and upgrading it to meet your needs.
If you want to employ an app developer for your startup, it’s preferable to deal with an app development company.
Why should you hire Echo Innovate its Flutter App Developers?
We provide the best Flutter app development services at Echo Innovate IT. And we also supply you with the greatest development team. Our sole purpose at Echo Innovates IT is to provide clients with top-notch applications and to please them with high-quality application development.
Moreover, we have a team of more than 50 developers with over 12 years of expertise. And we have successfully executed hundreds of projects. Get in touch with our experienced team of specialists if you’re looking to employ Flutter app developers.
Which is better for Your App: Flutter or React Native?
Every option has advantages and disadvantages that help or hinder mobile app development in some way. Both platforms offer a number of advantages that keep developers and app owners interested.
- The rate of development is faster and more cost-effective.
- You can create apps for iOS, Android, and Windows with React Native.
- Because of the single codebase, maintenance costs are reduced.
React Native’s disadvantages include:
- Performance lag
- Inefficient design
- Custom modules are required
- Issues with an app update.
What is the best place to look for a Flutter app developer?
Clutch is a business-to-business (B2B) research, rating, and review platform. Leading IT and marketing service providers and applications are identified on this platform. And the clutch is a third-party service that helps businesses manage their online reputation, enhance brand visibility, and drive more traffic.
With a 5.0 rating, Upwork is one of the top sites for finding developers all over the world. However, there are various alternatives for hiring freelance developers on this site. Upwork is one of the most popular markets for finding work.
GoodFirms is a B2B research and review platform that assists companies in selecting the most up-to-date technology, software, and eCommerce development services.
Flutter App Development Company’s Frequently Asked Questions
Is Flutter Development & IT Outsourcing a project that Echo Innovate IT accepts?
Yes, Echo Innovate IT accepts IT outsourcing projects and offers the best technologies and experts in the business. Contact [email protected] or phone +1 (386) 675-0158 for additional information about outsourcing projects.
Should your company create an app or a website with Flutter?
Because Flutter is a Google-developed technology. Flutter has a lot of advantages for organizations. As a result, considering our expertise, you should certainly use flutter to create an app and a website.
Since Flutter is a relatively young framework, it is still evolving as a mobile app development ecosystem. Moreover, looking at the advantages Flutter offers, developing your startup app on Flutter is an excellent alternative. Flutter will continue to drive the worldwide commercial industry for mobile app development. If you have any queries regarding our article, please feel free to contact us. Goodbye!