Microsoft released its new desktop operating system, Windows 11, earlier this month. In comparison to previous versions of Windows, Windows 11 has more functionality. And in addition, Microsoft’s new operating system has a more streamlined appearance.
If you’re using the Windows 11 preview build, you’re probably aware that Microsoft has made a few modifications to the user account settings. To establish a new user account in Windows 11 Home, you must be connected to the internet.
In contrast, Windows 11 Pro gives you more options for creating local user accounts. So, if you’re seeking information on how to create a local user account in Windows 11, you’ve come to the right place.
Windows 11: How to Create a Local User Account (Full Guide)
In this post, we’ll walk you through the process of creating a local user account in Windows 11. The procedure will be basic; simply follow the simple procedures outlined below.
- To begin, pick ‘Settings’ from the Windows 11 Start button.
- On the Settings screen, select Accounts from the drop-down menu. In the left pane of the screen, you’ll find the Accounts option.
- Select the ‘Family & other users’ option from the right pane.
- On the next screen, beneath Add additional user, click the ‘Add Account’ button.
- And on the next screen, click the option that says, “I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.”
- On the Microsoft Account creation screen, click the ‘Add a user without a Microsoft Account’ link.
- Then on the next page, you must input the login information for a local account. Click the ‘Next’ button after entering the username, password, and password hint.
- Your account will be set up. To delete the account, go to the local account and click the ‘Remove’ option.
That concludes our discussion. You’ve completed your task. On Windows 11, here is how you can create a local user account.
Finally, this article will show you how to create a local user account in Windows 11. I hope you found this article useful! Please share it with your friends as well. Please contact us if you have any questions about this. Goodbye!