YouTube is, without a doubt, a fantastic video-streaming website. It is more popular than all other video sites because it gives viewers more power. If you’re a frequent YouTube viewer, you’ve probably commented on a lot of videos. You can subscribe to, like, and share other people’s content on Youtube in addition to leaving comments. Today we’ll go through how to see your YouTube comment history today.
There are a variety of reasons why someone might want to look through their YouTube comment history. You might want to delete a few comments or just make a little change to one. Users may easily access and check your YouTube comment history for whatever reason.
How to View Your Entire YouTube Comment History in 3 Easy Steps
So, in this article, we’ll show you how to check your YouTube command history step by step. It will be quite simple to implement the strategy; simply follow the basic procedures outlined below.
- Open your preferred web browser and navigate to the YouTube website.
- Go to YouTube and sign in with your Google account.
- Click the ‘History’ icon in the left pane. You can see an example of this in the screenshot below.
- On the right pane, you’ll find a plethora of options. Simply select the ‘Comments’ option.
- You’ll be redirected to the Google My Activity page. Click the ‘Verify‘ button to see the whole history, as shown below. Then, on the following page, type in your account password.
- Your YouTube comment history will now be visible. You may now delete or edit the comment that was already made.
That concludes our discussion. You’ve completed your task. On a computer, here is how you can see your comment history. The procedure is the same on mobile; you must use a mobile web browser to visit the desktop version of Youtube and follow the same procedures.
So, here is how you can view your YouTube comment history on a computer. I hope you found this material useful! Please pass it on to your friends as well. If you have any questions, please contact us and send us your suggestions. Good luck!