One of the best things that you will love when you are using the platforms of GoGoPDF is that it will offer you a diverse option of tools that may help you in your future document needs. They are focusing their tools on configuring a specific format called Portable Document Format or PDF because it ranks among the most used formats in today’s age.
Having all of that reason, we will be discussing how you can fully utilize their tools. In this article, we will be discussing the best online tools that GoGoPDF offers to the public. Here are some of the most used tools in their platform.
The first one on our list is this underrated tool called Rotate PDF. One of the main reasons most people use this tool for their PDF files is when you encounter an unavoidable mistake in your PDF file’s final output. Some of the pages may turn up sideways or upside down for some instances. You can quickly change that when using the tool Rotate PDF by GoGoPDF.
Another example of why you will need this type of tool for your daily document needs is to receive some sort of PDF file in landscape mode. This usually happens when your PDF file has an image or graph in its content. Having to change it to a proper form where you are more comfortable is an action you can do to make your reading more convenient.
Here is a step by step process on how you can rotate your PDF files using the tool Rotate PDF of GoGoPDF.
- The first step to rotate pages from your PDF file is to upload the document that needs configuration. You can select the PDF file or use the feature “Drag and Drop.”
- The second step is to make changes to your PDF file. In this step, you can now start rotating your PDF file into your desired angle. Once you are satisfied with the changes you make, you can now proceed to the third step.
- The third step is to save the changes that you made to your PDF file. Make sure to double-check all of the pages, so you don’t have to do this process again.
- The fourth and last step, Once you are done following all of those sequences of actions, you will be given a download button to save your work into your storage. You can choose whether you want to keep your work to your device storage or into online storage like google drive, dropbox, etc.
Deleting Pages From Your PDF File
The second one on our list that you should know if you are handling online documents on a day to day basis is Deleting pages from your PDF file. This tool is also essential for every individual that handles PDF files. Deleting pages from your PDF file is a hassle experience if you are doing it manually.
Hence, using an online tool to help you delete pages from your PDF file will help lessen your workload. This is commonly used when you have unwanted contents from the PDF file that you received. When you are deleting contents or pages from your PDF file, your document’s file size will shrink depending on how many pages you deleted in your document.
Shrinking your PDF file’s file size is a great way to have a more convenient experience in transferring your PDF files online. However, keep in mind that deleted pages from your PDF file are unrecoverable. It is essential to keep a copy of the original PDF file in your storage for safety purposes. Here is how you can Delete Pages From your PDF file.
- The first thing you need to do is upload the document that you want to delete some of its pages. You can upload it directly by clicking on your PDF file or dragging and dropping it into their toolbox.
- Second, You need to select the pages that you want to remove from the original copy.
- Third, You will be given a chance to share or copy your PDF file’s URL link.
- Lastly, You can now download your PDF file into your device storage.
GoGoPDF has a lot of tools that may help every individual with their documents needs. These are just some of the examples of the most underrated tools that you may use to take advantage of configuring your PDF files in the future.