Perhaps the one element that discourages customers from subscribing to huge streaming sites like Netflix is the high cost of subscriptions. However, what if you discovered an app that offered thousands of free movies and television shows? While you may be tempted to dismiss this as a joke, it is actually possible with Pluto TV. If you want to enjoy hundreds of hours of free streaming, this tutorial will show you how to activate Pluto TV.
How to Activate Pluto TV
What is Pluto Television?
Pluto TV is a subscription-based streaming service in the same vein as Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney Plus. Unlike these services, however, Pluto TV is completely free and is supported by commercials. Along with binge-worthy content, the platforms offer more than 100 live television channels, providing users with a comprehensive television experience. As an added bonus, the app is incredibly user-friendly and simple to operate, and users have the option of upgrading to the paid service. If you think these features seem appealing, here’s how to link Pluto TV to your devices.
Is It Required That I Activate Pluto TV?
Pluto TV activation is a slightly complex process. Pluto is a completely free service that does not require activation in order to stream channels and shows. The activation process was solely for the purpose of synchronizing various devices and utilizing features like favorites and liked shows. Until recently, this procedure was required if you wanted to run Pluto TV on numerous devices. When you install Pluto TV on a new device, you will be prompted for a code via your Pluto account. This code needed to be entered on your new device in order for them to sync.
Pluto TV’s activation feature became obsolete after customers were given the option of signing up and creating their own accounts. Thus, activation on Pluto TV entails the creation of an account and registration as a certified user.
Method 1: Activate Pluto TV on your smartphone.
Pluto TV is available for download via the Google Play Store for Android and the App Store for iOS. Pluto TV is a free application that does not require any special activation. Nonetheless, you can establish an account and register as a permanent user on the platform.
- From your device’s Play Store, download the Pluto TV application.
- Launch the app and tap the Settings menu in the top-right corner.
- To activate Pluto TV completely, hit on ‘Sign Up for Free.’
- On the following screen, enter your information. No credit card information is required throughout the sign-up procedure, ensuring that you do not lose any money.
- Once you’ve entered all of the required information, tap ‘Sign-up,’ and your Pluto TV will be activated.
Method 2: Using Chromecast to Access the Service
One of the best ways to use Pluto TV is to cast it to your television via your Chromecast. If you own a Chromecast device and want to watch high-quality television, follow these steps to activate Pluto TV via Chromecast.
- Open your browser and navigate to Pluto TV’s official website.
- If you have already registered, sign in with your credentials or utilize the unregistered version.
- After watching a video, click on the three dots in the upper-right corner of your Chrome browser.
- From the list of available options, select ‘Cast.’
- Select your Chromecast device, and Pluto TV videos will begin playing immediately on your television.
Method 3: Connect to Amazon Firestick and other smart televisions
Once you’ve mastered the fundamentals of Pluto TV, activating it on any device becomes a breeze. The app will work perfectly on your Amazon Firestick TV and other smart TVs. If, however, your Pluto TV account is not working automatically when you sign in and the app prompts you for a code, here’s how to activate Pluto TV on your device.
- On your personal computer, navigate to the Pluto Activation webpage.
- Here, choose the device on which you wish to enable Pluto TV.
- After selecting the device, a six-digit code will show on your screen.
- Return to your television and enter the code you just received into the empty digit field.
- You’ll log into your Pluto TV account and be able to watch all of the hottest series and films for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the purpose of Pluto TV’s activation button?
Pluto TV activation entails making an account and subscribing to the service. You can access all of the platform’s features by logging in with your account credentials on multiple devices.
Q2. How can I Activate Pluto TV on my Roku device?
Roku is one of the newest Smart TV platforms, supporting a wide variety of streaming networks and over-the-top (OTT) services. You may join into your Roku account and download the Pluto TV app to view your favorite episodes and movies. Alternatively, you can click on the following link: pluto.tv/activate/roku. and then activate Pluto TV on Roku by entering the six-digit code provided.
For a long period of time, activation on Pluto TV has been a difficult process. Although the business has taken numerous attempts to provide a seamless activation experience for its consumers, many are unable to fully utilize Pluto TV. However, by following the procedures outlined above, you should be able to overcome the majority of issues and navigate the platform with ease.
We hope this advice was beneficial and that you were successful in activating Pluto TV. If you have any further questions about this article, please free to post them in the comments area.