Without any doubt, Torrentz is one of the most popular Web destinations for those looking to download P2P files. This isn’t a regular torrent repository – instead, we’re talking about an ultra-powerful torrent search engine that’s indexing more than 61 million files. In other words, if there’s a torrent file related to your search, you’ll most definitely find it here. However, the question is, how to download torrents from Torrentz? Don’t worry, we’re here to provide a step-by-step guide!
Before we dive deeper, we’d like to give you a few important pointers. In case you didn’t know, you should never go for the first torrent file you see on any website. Instead, take the time to inspect each file’s specifications and learn how to download torrents safely. You need to know about the popularity of each P2P file, its health, which individual files it contains, and more. After all, you’ve heard stories of malware spreading via P2P files, and you’ll want to avoid that. Well, the good news is that Torrentz can help you find and pick the best file available.
The following guide won’t only teach you how to download torrents from Torrentz in 2020 but also show you how to pick a healthy file, malware-free, and the one that’s going to download as quickly as possible. So, let’s get started.
Before getting started, we strictly recommend you to be safe while Torrenting. Therefore, we want you to read the TechNadu does not condone illegal file sharing or copyright infringement. Even though P2P file sharing technology is legal, many of the files exchanged via P2P are indeed copyrighted. Uploading these copyrighted files can put you at risk of a civil lawsuit. While these lawsuits are often class-action cases, some have been targeted at individual users in an attempt to make an example of them.
disclaimer and a safety notice found below.
Stream Torrent Safely and Protect Yourself Online
Many of you will be surprised to know that your Internet browsing is fully visible by ISPs (Internet Service Providers). These companies have the power to collect your personal data and hand it over to third parties. Therefore, it’s imperative to keep your data protected and inaccessible to anyone who tries to collect it. This is especially important if you plan on downloading and sharing torrent files.
TechNadu strongly recommends you to connect to a VPN to encrypt your Internet connection, change your IP, and make your device impenetrable to malware. This particular VPN software scored the highest in our tests, which can be seen in our ExpressVPN review. Use the provided link to read all you need to know about this easy to use and highly powerful application. Make sure to sign-up for ExpressVPN and enjoy the Internet as it should be – open and without any privacy concerns.
Exclusive offer: Save 49% & try ExpressVPN 100% risk-free!
Finally, let’s talk about what you want to know. Here’s how to download torrents from Torrentz in 2020 – the easy way:
- Open torrentz2.eu in your Web browser. As you can see, we’re talking about a second generation of the popular torrent search engine, as the original version is no longer available. The second version is even better, trust us – so, here’s how to use it.
- Check out the homepage of Torrentz2. You’ll see a prominent search bar – where you can enter your search query. Alternatively, if you’re not sure what to download, you can click on the ‘MyTorrentz’ tab, where you’ll see lists of verified files. For the sake of giving you an example, we’ll search for one of Charlie Chaplin’s public domain movies.
- At this moment, you should see a list of results. Looking from the left side, you can see the torrent’s name, how old it is, how large it is, as well as the number of seeders and leechers. To download the torrent quickly, you need to make sure that the number of seeders is bigger than the number of leechers. Torrentz is already helping you with that by listing the healthiest torrents first.
- Now, feel free to click on any torrent’s name – and you’ll see its overview. This is where you will see a list of torrent trackers. These are individual torrent websites hosting the file you’re after. You need to pick the one you’d like to access, but first, make sure to take a close look at what else this page offers.
- If you scroll down, you will see other users’ feedback. The rest of the community will either verify torrents as good or indicate if there’s a virus, if it’s low quality, or if there is a password. Naturally, you can skip those problematic files.
- The final section at the bottom of the page is called Torrent Contents. This is where you can see all of the files contained within the torrent. This section is a good way to check for malicious files and anything suspicious. For example, you shouldn’t download music or movies that come with EXE (executable) files.
- Once you’re ready to proceed, return to the top of the page. Then, click on a torrent website of your choosing. In our case, we are going to click on Monova, and Torrentz2 will take us to that website.
- While you’re here, it’s safe to take another look. Don’t forget to read the available comments and see what other torrent users are saying. You can count on their feedback to avoid downloading a dangerous P2P file.
- Next, you need to use your torrent client to finalize this procedure. Once you download the torrent file to your computer, double-click on it. It will automatically open the torrent client you have installed on your computer. After a few moments, the client will start searching for seeders, and it will begin to download the files.
- Once you’ve downloaded all the files, make sure to seed that torrent for a bit. This will help other users download the file to their computers. And that’s about it!
As you can see, Torrentz2 doesn’t host files on its own – it simply acts as a gateway to individual torrent websites. To learn more, we highly recommend checking the best torrent websites in 2020. And of course, make sure to check the best Windows P2P clients as well as the best torrent clients for macOS.
While you’re here, why not learn more about downloading torrenting files? We’ve prepared a series of handy articles below, so feel free to take a look.
We sincerely hope that you’ve found this article to be useful. In case you have any questions, make sure to post a comment below, and we’ll do our best to respond in a timely manner.