A well-known subscription-based streaming video provider is Netflix. Netflix original content, TV programs, movies, documentaries, and more are all available for streaming in one location. Best method for leaving Samsung smart TVs are only one of the many devices on which Netflix is accessible. You can stream the content you wish to view by installing Netflix on your Samsung TV. By default, Netflix allows you to create up to five profiles per account. This means that different family members will have unique Netflix experiences. On a Samsung TV, different profiles can be switched between. In this section, learn how to modify your Netflix profile on a Samsung Smart TV.
How to Change Netflix Profile on Samsung Smart TV
How to sign out of Netflix on TV is covered in this post. The specifics are listed below:
Netflix not working on Samsung Smart TV does not allow you to switch Netflix profiles with a single swipe, in contrast to PCs and mobile devices. You must sign out and back in to your Netflix account in order to switch profiles.
- Click the Netflix app on your Samsung TV.
- When you see the Sign Out option, tap it.
- Await the procedure’s conclusion. Once you’ve signed out, select the Sign in option once more.
- Using the same login information, fill out the essential fields.
- When prompted, choose your desired Netflix profile and begin watching.
There is no easy way to switch profiles on the Netflix app for Samsung TV login. You can use many Netflix profiles though using the procedures mentioned above.